The 46th Bank of America Chicago Marathon is on Sunday, October 8th, 2023, and we want YOU to run it for the Parks!
The Chicago Parks Foundation is proud to serve as a partner charity of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 9th, 2022. Since 2016, Team ChiParks has raised over $750,000 for Chicago's parks! Join the Team by registering HERE!
WHEN YOU JOIN TEAM CHIPARKS, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- FREE GUARANTEED ENTRY to the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (with fundraising commitment)
- FREE TRAINING opportunities with Chicago Area Runners Association, Chicago Endurance Sports, or Clocktower Runners
- PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PAGE for your supporters to directly donate to your fundraising goal
- STEP-BY-STEP SUPPORT from our Charity Team Manager including newsletters, tips, fun runs and more
- FREE GEAR for you and your fans including your Team ChiParks technical running singlet
- UNLIMITED PARK SPIRIT! Your fundraising supports the Chicago Parks Foundation’s work to connect communities with the resources, partnerships, and pathways needed to bring park ideas to action!
For additional questions contact Brandy Freeland-Kuhl, Chicago Parks Foundation's Team ChiParks Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 People | 14 Impacts | 56 Hours